Stay on Track:
a web platform and app to help with adhering to prescribed medication
The main objectives of the Stay on Track project is to develop and pilot an interactive, theoretically-informed and evidence-based web platform and app to help patients with chronic conditions adhere to their prescribed medication. The Stay on Track system will include:
- A user-friendly patient interface that will allow patients to access information about their condition and the medication they are taking and to register information that can be shared with their doctor
- State-of-the-art short interactive exercises and notifications based on psychological theories to help patients overcome the barriers to adhere to their medication
- A reminder and calendar system to help those patients who forget to take their medication including real-time notifications and alerts
- An Ecologically-Momentary Assessment (EMA) of medication adherence behaviors using different methods
- Personalized and tailored content and interface
Stay on Track News
Stay-On-Track is a funded research project funded by the Research Promotion Foundation in Cyprus aiming to develop and test a digital health platform helping patients to adhere to their medication.
The Project Stay On Track SOCIALINNO/0617/0014 is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Cyprus through the Research and Innovation Foundation.