Stay on Track:
a web platform and app to help with adhering to prescribed medication
The main objectives of the Stay on Track project is to develop and pilot an interactive, theoretically-informed and evidence-based web platform and app to help patients with chronic conditions adhere to their prescribed medication. The Stay on Track system will include:
- A user-friendly patient interface that will allow patients to access information about their condition and the medication they are taking and to register information that can be shared with their doctor
- State-of-the-art short interactive exercises and notifications based on psychological theories to help patients overcome the barriers to adhere to their medication
- A reminder and calendar system to help those patients who forget to take their medication including real-time notifications and alerts
- An Ecologically-Momentary Assessment (EMA) of medication adherence behaviors using different methods
- Personalized and tailored content and interface
Stay on Track News
Stay on Track is a funded research project funded by the Research Promotion Foundation in Cyprus aiming to develop and test a digital health platform helping patients to adhere to their medication.
Συστηματική ανασκόπηση της βιβλιογραφίας για τα εμπόδια αλλά και τις παρεμβάσεις στην τήρηση της λήψης φαρμακευτικής αγωγής σε άτομα με χρόνιες παθήσεις
The Project Stay On Track SOCIALINNO/0617/0014 is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Cyprus through the Research and Innovation Foundation.